Get Results and Build Your Email Database
Email is the most cost-effective internet-based tool to build relationships with your customers. Our direct response solution will help you generate more leads, position your business as the authority in your industry and help customers to buy more.
FACT: A survey conducted in December 2009 by ExactTarget indicates that more than 50% of consumers make purchases as a direct outcome of email. It also drives more ROI than any other channel including social media and PPC advertising.
“At least 64% of US and UK internet users want marketers to demonstrate knowledge of the types of products or services they like in email marketing messages. Most of the consumers showed concern on receiving irrelevant or poor quality emails.”
– e-Dialog “Manifesto for E-mail Marketers: Consumer Demand Relevance (2010)
According to Direct Marketers Association, email marketing has an average return on investment of $43.52 for every dollar spent which is expected to reach $44.25 by the end of 2011.
Quite simply, e-mail is the best internet-based tool to build relationships with your customers.
We can help you
- Integrate email marketing into your lead generation process
- Achieve higher deliverability, open, and clickthrough rates
- Develop follow-up communications that build your brand and engage customers
- Build your email marketing strategy so you’re not just sending out the same email again and again
- Create offers and promotions to involve customers in your brand experience
- Review your current analytics and provide strategic direction for your email program
A recent report published by Aberdeen Group: Email Marketing: Customers Take it Personally (Dec 2010). Here is a quick summary of points that may impact your business.
The best-in-class companies:*
- deploy technology solutions far more frequently and at a much greater rate. (translation–they are using software programs to help them automate and analyze their email marketing campaigns.)
- use technology solutions that very clearly support the top strategic goals of tracking and reporting email campaign results and personalizing content to speak directly to customers and prospects more effectively. (translation–they pick the right tool to help them accomplish their goals.)
- turn to marketing automation and campaign management more readily because of its ability to execute marketing programs efficiently and report on their results more effectively.
- avoid the fundamental error of just “shooting out an email.”
- expand success by employing technology to deliver powerful messages to the best targets at the appropriate time in additional incremental steps.
- study and predict what customers want by using analytics.
- invest more money in their overall email marketing efforts.
- measure their email effectiveness 1-2 times per week.
- alter email content more than once a week.
- ensure contact databases are cleaned and optimized.
Are you leveraging email marketing to get real business results?