- Marketing ROI: Getting Your Head in the Game
- Plugging Your Profit Leaks
- Creating A Custom Facebook Fan Page for Your Business
- Facebook Pages for Business: Quick Tips to Get Started
- Should You Be Using Google+ Yet?
- Marketing Strategies for Generating Lower Cost Leads
- 8 Tips for Nurturing Prospects and Customers: The Best Companies are Using Email
- 5 Strategies to Keep Up Your Hustle and Engage Customers
- Social Media for the Non-Believer: 5 Tips for Getting Started
- The Hokey Pokey Principle of Marketing
- Email Marketing Principle #1: You are Not Your Customer
- Creating An Information Product to Position Yourself as THE Expert
- Are You Making the Social Media Mistake?
- How the Mayo Clinic is Succeeding in Healthcare with Social Media
- Marketing Products with Twitter
- Strategic Marketing for Driving Traffic to Your Online Business
- Increasing Landing Page Conversion
- Targeting Your Customer
- Building An Effective Landing Page
- What Is A Landing Page?
- Email Marketing Statistics
Optimize Your Web Platform
A Small Business Guide to Internet Marketing Automation
By Kris Kiler
Introducing a simple methodology for attracting and retaining more customers for life. It’s more important than ever to start optimizing your web platform. Find out why and how you can do it with this new report from NetOneClick.
- Why you need to optimize your web platform -
How you can build a plan to achieve your goals.
- Start thinking strategically -
Assess which marketing activities are right for your business.
- The importance of follow up -
How to design your lead generation process to grow sales and build your brand.
Kris Kiler, CEO, NetOneClick
With over 14 years working with Internet marketing, Kris has worked with hundreds of companies from small to Fortune 1,000 organizations. Since 2007, Kris has been working to refine and evolve a select group of Internet marketing services for small businesses and has transformed these into NetOneClick. Kris works directly with many of NetOneClick’s largest clients to develop their online marketing strategy.
A experienced entrepreneur, in 2001 he founded an organizational development company that focused on training, publishing, and Internet services. For five years he served as president and CEO, published more than 30 products, launched a line of leadership training solutions, and developed and launched a cutting edge client management and assessment delivery software.
Kris is the author of Ready, Aim, Capture!: The Secret to Successful Internet Marketing and coauthor of Creating Multiple Streams of Income with Information Products: Turning Your Ideas Into Assets.
Download Special Report Now